Nextensa NV/SA, a limited liability company under Belgian law, with registered office at 1000 Brussels, Gare Maritime, rue Picard 11 box 505 and registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0436.323.915 (RLE Brussels, Dutch-speaking division) (hereafter: we, us or abbreviated named “Nextensa”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information we collect from you;
3. Uses made of your information;
4. Legal basis
5. Disclosure of your information;
6. Transfer of your information;
7. Your rights;
8. Security of collected information;
9. Retention of your information;
10. External websites/apps;
12. Identity of data controller – contact details.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information about you:
* Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on this website or other project-linked websites of Nextensa or of its subsidiaries (hereafter: our websites), through certain apps (hereafter: the applications) for example in the context of the access control and/or parking management of our buildings, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide to us when you complete an online contact form, subscribe to the periodic/annual reports and/or press releases, when you are a user of one of the aforementioned applications, when you subscribe to our newsletters, when you conclude certain cooperation agreements with us (such as lease contracts, service agreements, contracting agreements or sales agreements), etc. The information you give us may include your name and surname, address, email address, phone number, company name, job title and, if applicable, financial data (purely for billing reasons).
* Information we collect about you.
Partly because of the use of the cookies mentioned below, the following data can be collected in an automated manner, for each of your visits to our websites and/or when using one of our applications :
* technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device (computer, tablet, smart phone, …) to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
* your device ID;
* information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products/services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer services;
* Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any other website/application than ours that advertises (eg real estate agents with regard to the available spaces in our buildings) or uses our services. We are working closely with third parties (including, amongst others, business partners, real estate brokers, sub-contractors in technical matters, for payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and we will collect and process the information we receive from them with a view to handling your request.
3. Uses made of your information
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
* Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
* to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
* to provide you with information about other goods and/or facility services we offer (directly or indirectly) and that are similar to or in line with those that you have already used or enquired about (e.g. shuttle services, ironing services, cleaning companies, electricity supplier, …);
* to review and assess your job application;
* to notify you about changes to our services or of events that may have an impact on your business (e.g. the execution of works in the neighbourhood);
* to ensure that the content from our websites and/or our applications are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
* Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
* to administer our websites and/or our applications for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
* to improve our websites and/or our applications to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
* to allow you, where appropriate, to participate in interactive features of our service (such as a carpooling system), when you choose to do so;
* as part of our efforts to keep our websites and our applications safe and secure;
* to measure or understand the effectiveness of the services we deliver to you and others, and to provide you with even more relevant services;
* to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our websites and/or our applications about goods or services that may interest you or them;
* Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for following purposes:
* to improve our services to you and to other customers;
* to measure or understand the effectiveness of services we deliver to you and others, and to provide you with even more relevant services;
* to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website and/or our applications about goods or services that may interest you or them;
4. Legal basis
Your information is being collected and processed on the following legal bases:
* If it is necessary for performing the contract we have with you, e.g. communication in the context of building management, as a service provider in the business centers, in the context of the access control and the parking management of the buildings, for invoicing purposes;
* If it is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interests, considering these interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, e.g. we use your information to know your preferences so as to be able to better personalize our product offerings, to prevent fraud and to secure our websites, or
* When you consented to this, e.g. if you have given your prior express consent thereto we may use your email address for sending you press releases and/or newsletters.
5. Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your information with selected third parties including:
* our affiliates/other entities within the group (among which Leasinvest Immo Lux SA and its own affiliates, Leasinvest Immo Austria GmbH, Leasinvest Services SA/NV, Extensa Group SA/NV and its own affiliates);
* public authorities (including judicial and police authorities);
* banks and insurers;
* our professional advisors (e.g. auditors, lawyers, real estate estimators, brokers);
* providers of recruitment related services;
* our suppliers of IT related services, e.g. Simac SA/NV, Techne SA/NV, Yardi Systems BV;
* our business partners and service providers in the field of building management (property manager, monitoring on energy consumption, …
* our suppliers of marketing related services;
* providers of online payment services;
* analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, e.g. Google;
We will also disclose your information to third parties:
* in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may have to disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets in order to guarantee the continuation of the services;
* if Nextensa or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
* if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nextensa, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with public authorities (including judicial and police authorities) in the event of, for example, a cyber security incident;
6. Transfer of your information
If we transfer your information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that your information is protected by the following safeguards:
* the laws of the country to which your information is transferred ensure an adequate level of data protection (Article 45 GDPR); or
* the transfer is subject to data protection clauses approved by the European Commission (Article 46.2 GDPR) or is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield;
* the transfer is based on binding corporate rules (Article 47 GDPR); an approved code of conduct (Article 40 GDPR); an approved certification mechanism (Article 42 GDPR); an approved data transfer agreement (Article 46.3 GDPR); data protection clauses adopted by the competent data protection authority (Article 46.2 GDPR)
If you wish to receive more information relating to the transfers of your information and/or the safeguards that have been implemented (including on how to receive a copy thereof), you can contact us through the contact details set out in section 12 below.
7. Your rights
You have certain rights regarding the information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by contacting us as set out below:
* you have the right to access the information we keep about you – this is because we want you to be aware of the information we have about you and to enable you to verify whether we process your information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations;
* you have the right, under certain circumstances and subject to some exceptions as mentioned below, to block or suppress further use of your information. When the processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but we can no longer use it;
* if your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your information;
* you have the right, under certain circumstances and subject to some exceptions as mentioned below, to request the deletion or removal of your information from our systems;
* you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with your national data protection authority;
* if our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes, among other things, your right to withdraw consent (‘unsubscribe’) to our use of your information to receive press releases and/or newsletters;
However, as mentioned above, there are exceptions where we cannot respond to your request and may need to retain certain information, for example for contractual reasons, for legal and/or administrative purposes (e.g. keeping of accounting records).
For all requests set out above, please send us an email at email@example.com with “data privacy request” in the subject line and include a copy of your identity card or another proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to help us prevent unauthorised individuals from accessing, changing or deleting your information. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible and no later than within 30 days. If we need more than one month (from receipt of your request) to respond to your request, we will come back to you and let you know.
8. Security of collected information
We have implemented a number of security features throughout our websites and our applications in order to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to collected and/or received information. We have endeavored and taken all reasonable measures to have secure and reliable websites and applications created for you, but note that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us or any other party via our websites and/or our applications or email cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via these methods.
All information you provide to us is stored on secured servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites and/or our applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and change your password immediately or as soon as there is any indication that its confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed.
9. Retention of your information
In particular, we will only keep:
* your information for as long as needed in order to serve our cooperation, to execute our agreement with you, to complete all invoicing and payment processes ;
your information relating to your online query and/or registration for as long as needed to provide you with the requested information (e.g. after the one-off dispatch of the periodic/annual report, after sending information about available space), unless you have registered on a mailing list (e.g. for press releases) and until you have unsubscribed (via the available “unsubscribe” application at the bottom of each message);
* the processing of your information is necessary in connection with any actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this information to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your information until the end of such dispute; and/or
* the retention is necessary for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax purposes) or to prove the fact that we have fulfilled your request for deregistration in due time, in which case we will keep your information for as long as required by that obligation.
10. External websites
12. Identity of data controller – contact details
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to a website of Nextensa NV/SA (hereinafter “Nextensa”), a limited liability company under Belgian law, with registered office at 1000 Brussels, Gare Maritime, rue Picard 11 box 505 and registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0436.323.915 (RLE Brussels, Dutch-speaking division).
By using this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), you accept these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms & Conditions”). Please read these Terms & Conditions, which apply to the entire Website, carefully.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should no longer use our Website.
1. Restrictions on Use of Content
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photographs, text, graphics, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, notes, articles and other materials (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, data base rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights. You also acknowledge that these rights apply to both current forms, media and technologies, as well as to those that would be developed later. The entire Content is protected by applicable copyright laws and we own a copyright in the choice, coordination, formatting and improvement of such Content. All trademarks appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective owners. Our commercial partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors, advertisers, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on this Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, transfer or sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, subject to the prior express agreement of the relevant rights holder. When Content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content.
Any modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose than your personal use in compliance with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment, is strictly prohibited unless you receive the prior written consent of Nextensa. By using this Website you agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy web pages from our Website or any content contained herein without Nextensa’s prior expressed written consent. You undertake not to use any device, nor software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website. You further undertake not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
2. Data Protection
3. Purposes of this Website
The data and information that are made available on this Website can under no circumstances replace your personal judgement. They can under no circumstances be considered as an advice in respect of the purchase or sale of Nextensa shares or any other financial instrument. The data and information can also not be considered as legal, accounting, tax or other advice. Likewise, links to sites that are not controlled by Nextensa do not imply an advice, a form of publicity nor a value judgement
All the data that are put on this Website have been verified for the presence of at that time known viruses, and are regularly checked for at that time known viruses. However, Nextensa cannot warrant the absence of viruses, taken in account the risks that are intrinsic to the use of Internet.
5. Links to third party websites
Nextensa may provide different types of links to other websites (i.e. which are not controlled by Nextensa). The links to any such third party websites are provided solely for your information. If you decide to access any such third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk. The fact that Nextensa provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Nextensa endorses, authorizes or sponsors any such site or that it is affiliated with such third party. Any mention on the Website of a third party’s products or services is provided for your information only and does not constitute an endorsement, nor a recommendation of such products or services by Nextensa. Such websites may provide links to this Website. Nextensa did not examine the content of these websites and has no influence or say whatsoever in the content or other characteristics of these websites.
Except in case of any malicious intent or gross negligence of Nextensa, it shall not be liable for:
– any damage resulting from technical problems encountered on this Website, including those caused by viruses, system interruptions, third party websites referred to or referring to this Website;
– any damage caused to your IT infrastructure and any loss of information resulting from the downloading of elements of the Website;
– any damage resulting from interactive applications;
– any damage relating to your use of this Website, of which the main cause is an act of God, facts or third parties which are not under the control of Nextensa;
– any damage resulting, insofar as the financial information section is concerned, from material errors in the data and information on the Website, and insofar the other sections are concerned, from any error in the data and information on the Website;
– any damage resulting from errors you commit when using this Website;
– any damage resulting from your (erroneous) assessment of the data and information on this Website.
You agree to indemnify Nextensa and its representatives from any and all damages they suffer arising from your improper use of this Website, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or any other infringement in relation with this Website.
8. Governing Law and Choice of Forum
These Terms & Conditions shall always be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law (Private International Law). You agree that any action arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or these Terms & Conditions shall be filed only before the Courts of the Brussels Capital Region (Belgium) and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action.
9. Miscellaneous Terms
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Nextensa by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail at the above mentioned address.