- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Wine & Art – Multicultural Event – From De Roots x Le Baixu
1 april @ 16:00 - 2 april @ 01:00€8 – €10
– Ahmed Gourari :https://www.ahmedgourari.com/
- //INVOLO (IT/ DE)//: We will have the pleasure to enjoy live music from INVOLO, a Brussels-based rock band born in mid-2020 from the encounter between Andrea (a.k.a. Sol, vocalist and guitarist) and David (drummer). Some months later they were still looking for a bassist, and they found the good one when Laura attended one of their gigs. Since then, the trio plays its own mix of alternative, hard and stoner rock, with some hints of rap and blues.
Afterwards, the atmosphere will be followed by some ambient/ electronic beats by im.pulse , Philippe Desorgues and our new guest Thibaut Demaret. All day long live music!
- //im.pulse (PT)//
- //Philippe Desorgues (FR/SCT)//
- // Thibaut Demaret (FR)//: We are pleased to welcome our newest guest in the From de Roots event. Brussels based DJ expert in deep house with broad experience in parties across Brussels and in Canary Islands. Bringing Spanish taste on his sounds.
Join us in this international Spring Fest where we will discover young European Talents – Portugal, Italy & Belgium.
At the age of 26, Gilles Verhaegen, author, composer, performer and producer who performs under the name of MEWHY, is the rising star of pop music in Belgium. Awarded at the “Belgium music week” 2023, MEWHY is also a particularly endearing personality because of his sensitivity, his curiosity and his sincerity, which he communicates in the texts he writes and the music he composes.
Miguel Baptista Alves, im.pulse, is a Portuguese living in Brussels that loves electronic music: from French House to Disco, South American to African, Jungle to Break Beat or even Jazz and Ambient. As an explorer and music enthusiast, he loves to try new sounds and search for new combinations.
- //The MArzial Art//
The Marzial Art is a recently-formed post-pandemics Italian band, whose musicians come from different previous projects of the Brussels rock scene, such as Tortilla Flat, and all gathered by the gravitational artistic pull of the main singer, Marzia, hence the name.
FOOD & DRINKS
All this magnificent art, accompanied by the well-known wines from regions such as Alentejo, Catalonia, Douro, Galicia, Rioja and many more from the Iberian Peninsula. Beer, water and soft drinks available on the bar.
You will be able to enjoy from delicious comfort food during all the event provided by De la Abuela, typical Spanish delicious food and tapas.
Pre-Sales – 8 EUR (incl. glass of wine)
At the door/ on the day – 10 EUR (incl. glass of wine)
• Online reservation available and recommended.
• Possibility to come without reservation, the reception agent will let you know if access is possible according to the permitted gauge.
• Credit card payments or Cash.
• Management of the flow of visitors by our reception and security agents
Write to us: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org