Streat Fest 2023
11 May @ 17:00 - 14 May @ 22:00€10 – €15
The STREAT FEST is a street food festival that brings together chefs and other food artisans for a weekend in a festive and family atmosphere.
The first edition took place from 12 to 15 May 2022 in Tour & Taxis.
In concrete terms, the festival is structured around four main themes:
- Gastronomic and bistronomic chefs, restaurants and other artisans of taste (from Brussels, Flanders, Wallonia and abroad) will set up shop in Brussels for a weekend to share their vision of street food at low prices.
- The festival will have stages for free concerts that will punctuate the afternoons and evenings.
In addition, the main hall and terrace will be animated by street performers, family concerts during the day and DJ sets in the evening.
- Free workshops around food, street food and urban culture in the broadest sense will be organised all weekend: learning how to make your tacos, making your own homemade sauces, mixology classes, making mocktails, initiation to ephemeral tattoos or scooter & skateboarding, urban dances (RnB, ragga, hip hop…) so many subjects that will be addressed during the workshops given by specialists of the culinary scene and by the chefs themselves.
- A market́ of local producers and urban art will integrate the festival throughout its duration.
In 2023, we aim to continue to offer a global experience around street food and street arts.
Festival-goers will have the opportunity to discover a multitude of culinary, musical and artistic worlds in one place. This will give them the opportunity to meet chefs & artisans sharing their passion for street food; by tasting their dishes as well as by participating in the various free workshops. Festival-goers will also be able to meet new musical styles and street artists in order to share and live a festive, convivial and timeless experience.
- Thursday 11/05 : 17:00-00:00
- Friday 12/05 : 17:00-00:00
- Saturday 13/05 : 11:00-00:00
- Sunday 14/05 : 11:00-22:00