- This event has passed.
Gin tasting & Workshop
18 April @ 18:00 - 21:30€35
Have you already tasted all the Belgian beers, and are you looking for another Belgian refreshment? Don’t look any further, it’s gin o’clock! Expect a delicious drink that’s not only pleasing to the tongue, but also to the eye.
Let yourself be enticed by the stories about this popular brew, as told by a passionate mixologist. That’s not all, you will have the opportunity to taste different kinds of Belgian gins yourself, so you can distinguish the subtle nuances that make every gin unique.
This workshop will take place at The Belgian Bar @ Gare Maritime (Rue Picard 9, 1000 Brussels) on Tuesday 18th April 2023.There is a workshop starting at 6 PM and a workshop starting at 8 PM.
After this workshop you will be able to impress with an aperitif!
Programme / Included in the price:
– Reception at The Belgian Bar
– Introduction and explanation by our gin specialist
– Tasting of different Belgian gins
– Creation of your own cocktail
– End of the event (after the event, the bar stays open to drink & talk